Style PhiloSophie: You can leave your Hat on

Sunday, October 18, 2015

You can leave your Hat on



One thing I see too scarcely on the streets of Hamburg (Germany) are hats. I mean actual hats, not beanies.
For a while the hat culture has not been fully embraced by most people (including me) and only made it’s grand appearances at Derbys. I personally think hats add another level of chic to almost every outfit.

Gradually a few brave, fashionistas let Hats seize their heads, predominantly fedoras are the statement piece of choice. Like the one I am wearing here to my outfit. I couldn’t believe how many compliments I got, even from random strangers on the street. I am delighted to see this accessory back on trend. 

So ladies, it’s time to put your hats on.



xSophie


Eine Sache, die ich zu wenig auf den Straßen von Hamburg (Deutschland) sehe, sind Hüte. Ich meine Hüte, nicht Beanies. Für eine Weile wurde die Hutkultur nicht vollständig, von den meisten Menschen (mich eingeschlossen), wahrgenommen und hatten ihre großen Auftritte nur auf den Derbys. Ich persönlich denke, Hüte fügen einen gewissen chic fast jedem Outfit hinzu.

Nach und nach erobern Hüte die Köpfe mutiger Fashionistas, vor allem Fedoras sind das meist gewählte Statement-Piece. Wie der, den ich hier zu meinem Outfit trage. Ich konnte nicht glauben, wie viele Komplimente ich bekommen habe, auch von Fremden auf der Straße. Ich freue mich, dieses Accessoire wieder als Trend zu sehen.

Also meine Damen: “ Mut zum Hut “.



xSophie





 

 






 



Hat/Hut - Filipo Catarzi
Coat/Mantel - Zara
Blouse/Bluse - Ralph Lauren
Pants/Hose - Lost Ink
Shoes/Schuhe - Asos
Bag/Tasche - Zara
Earrings/Ohrringe - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment