Style PhiloSophie: Paris is always a good idea, my Dear.

Friday, January 30, 2015

Paris is always a good idea, my Dear.


For my birthday one of my best friends gifted me a trip to Berlin. Just last weekend I then found out that we weren't going to Berlin, but another destination was planned.
I was told to bring my passport with me. Therefore, I knew our trip would go bit further than Berlin.
When we arrived on Monday, at the airport ... I heard a high-pitched "We are going to Paris!". I was happy, like a little child who had reached the sweets on top of the cabinet for the first time. Not only was this the best gift ever. I knew, of course, that the "Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week " took place this week!On Tuesday, naturally, we had to take a look at the Chanel Fashion Show location. It was so amazing to be live on site in front of a huge Fashion Show and having my goals so close at hand.
Funny were the, what felt like hundreds of fashion photographers and paparazzi, who stood in front of the show. Whenever someone with an invitation was near, suddenly all of the photographers hung like magnets on them and formed some sort of a circle around them.
My highlight of the day was to see Chiara Ferragni, who was gone as quick as she came, because she was a bit too late for the start of the show.

Here are some impressions of the day ...

x Sophie



Zu meinem Geburtstag hat mir einer meiner besten Freunde eine Reise nach Berlin geschenkt. Nur letztes Wochenende fand ich dann heraus, dass wir doch nicht nach Berlin fahren, sondern ein anderes Reiseziel geplant war. Ich sollte einfach nur meinen Pass mit bringen. Da dachte ich mir schon, dass es ein bisschen weiter weg geht.
Am Montag, am Flughafen angekommen, ... hörte ich ein schrilles "Es geht nach Paris!" Ich habe mich gefreut, wie ein kleines Kind, das zum ersten Mal an die Süßigkeiten oben auf dem Schrank angekommen war. Nicht nur, dass dies das beste Geschenk ever ist. Ich wusste natürlich auch, dass in dieser Woche die "Pariser Haute Couture Fashion Week" stattfand!
Am Dienstag haben wir dann natürlich auch bei Chanel vorbei geschaut. Es war eine so tolle Erfahrung bei so einer riesigen Fashion Show live vor Ort zu sein und meine Ziele in so greifbarer Nähe zu haben.
Witzig waren auch die ganzen Mode Fotographen und Paparazzi, die gefühlt zu hunderten vor der Tür standen und immer, wenn jemand mit einer Einladung in der Nähe war, plötzlich wie Magneten an ihnen hingen.
Mein absolutes Highlight an dem Tag war Chiara Ferragni zu sehen, die genauso schnell wieder weg war wie sie gekommen war, weil sie für den Showbeginn ein bisschen zu spät war.
Hier sind einige Impressionen des Tages...

x Sophie



Photo: Vincent Westerich
Photo: Vincent Westerich
Photo: Vincent Westerich
Photo: Vincent Westerich
Photo: Vincent Westerich

Coat/Mantel - The Kooples
Jeans - Set
Bag/Tasche - Massimo Dutti
Sneaker - Religion

No comments:

Post a Comment